Additional product information
Valley 82230 Class III Receiver HitchFeatures
Today Price: Check current price
Valley Hitch is a bolt-in accessory that is used to lift up and apply leverage to the tow vehicle when towing. It can be installed to tow trailers, motorcycles, bikes, garden tractors and other items. Two general types of hitches exist: the weight-carrying hitches and the weight-distributing hitches. Weight-carrying hitches are often used when towing lighter loads while weight-distributing hitches are generally used for larger, heavier trails. Ball mount, pin and clip are sold separately. Maximum gross trailer weight (GTW) is from 3,500 to 15,000 pounds and tongue weight (TW) is from 350 to 1,500 pounds. All Valley trailer hitches have a limited lifetime warranty. see details
Valley 82230 Class III Receiver Hitch Valley.
- Powder coated polyester black paint finish resists corrosion
- Solid one-piece and all welded construction for strength
- Hitch simply bolts-on and drilling is not required for this application
- 2 receiver opening and trailer hitches have a limited lifetime warranty
- Delivers up to 3,500 pounds weight carrying hitches and 5,000 pounds of weight distribution hitches
Fast Buying choice:
You can buy Valley 82230 Class III Receiver Hitch the best price with supersaver shipping. For more discounts, delivery availableOptions and additional information on the link below Click Get it Now!
|Compare Prices Now|
|Amazon secure payment system.|